Join the Red Velvet Events Team!
Do you love everything about event planning, from managing all of the logistics , handling behind-the-scenes action to the exciting reveal?
Do you amaze your friends and colleagues with how detail-oriented and perfectly organized you are?
Do you always go above and beyond to make sure your clients are not just happy, but absolutely delighted with your work?
Do you adore working meticulously in Microsoft Excel, and typing as fast as lightning?
Do you want to work at the premier event planning company and DMC in the Austin area?
If so, Red Velvet Events might be the perfect place for you!
When we are looking to expand our team, we look for people who are just as passionate about customer service and excellence as we are. If you thrive on juggling a handful of deadlines each day and pride yourself on always keeping a smile on your face, you may be the next great Red Velvet Events employee!
Please keep in mind that:
- Extreme organization and client-facing skills are a must for all our employees.
- Being very comfortable online and well-versed in Microsoft Office (we practically live in Excel) is a requirement.
- We strongly encourage all of our event managers to have a minimum of 3 years of industry experience before applying to join our team.
- We always welcome resumes for freelance contractors for our large-scale events.
- Absolutely no phone calls or walk-ins to the office are accepted.
If this sounds like you, please visit our careers page and apply for the position that fits your skillsets the most. We look forward to hearing from you!
In addition to working for a highly respected and fast-growing event production company, all full-time employees at Red Velvet Events receive the following benefits:
- Full medical benefits
- 401(k) + corporate match
- A paid membership to industry associations and monthly meetings
- A monthly cell phone stipend
- A monthly fuel stipend
- A monthly laptop stipend
- Complimentary access to our on-site gym
- A flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Bonuses for industry awards
If you know someone who has at least 3 years of experience with the hotel industry, the DMC industry, and the meeting planning industry, we want to meet them. If they get hired full-time and stay at least one year with our team, you get $1,000 on their one-year anniversary with Red Velvet Events. It’s that simple!
If you know someone who’s great to work with and who would be a great culture fit for our fast-paced, entrepreneur-friendly and creative environment, e-mail us!