You Down With FICP? Yeah, You Know Me!
Today, we wanted to take a moment to share information about one of our favorite groups to work with: Financial & Insurance Conference Planners, also known as FICP. As a DMC, we feel privileged to be connected to this amazing group. Here’s why we really value that relationship:
As a meeting planner:
- You get to meet and network with like-minded peers.
- This industry has a lot of challenging regulations, so you get to learn how to navigate through those from the best in the business.
- You have a support group that can offer you new destinations and hotel options, helping you stay ahead of the game and passing this knowledge and expertise on down to your clients.
As a DMC:
- Like any networking organization, you develop and strengthen long-term working relationships.
- Groups working with financial services tend to stay in the industry for a long time, so it’s especially great and worthwhile to get to know them and be a partner for life – even if you, as a supplier, switch companies.
- You see what it’s like to push the envelope when it comes to new destinations and impressing well-traveled attendees.
Interested in working with FICP? Bear in mind that everyone is closely screened before joining, and you absolutely must know the rules to work with this group. Learn more about membership here. And if you make the grade, we’d love to see you at their next meeting!