RVE’s Early Holiday Cheer – And Gratitude
It’s not too early to be thinking about the holidays – at least, from Red Velvet Events’ perspective!
At RVE, the winter holidays are especially important from both a personal and a professional perspective. For us, it’s all about showing appreciation. We love gift giving and coming up with new, creative gift ideas for our partners and clients who have helped us throughout the year.
It’s not quite Thanksgiving, but RVE has so much to be thankful for. Today, October 15, is our eleventh year anniversary. That makes it the perfect time to step back and demonstrate our gratitude to everyone who has helped us over the last year, as well as the last eleven years.
We couldn’t do what we do without several groups of dedicated people, including:
- The staff of Austin’s hotels, who work with us so diligently to make all our hotel-based events sparkle;
- Our fabulous event partners/vendors, who work so hard to help us make incredible and unforgettable events happen;
- All our multi-talented colleagues, who keep us energized and inspired;
- The whole staff at our office building, from the management team to the office cleaning crew, for making sure we’re always cozy and comfortable;
- And especially our wonderful clients, who trust us with the most important events in their careers and their lives!
We’re so appreciative of all of you, and we hope you know how much you mean to us – and how excited we are to work with you next year, and beyond!