ISES Esprit Award Nomination for Creative Services
We are beyond excited to share our latest news:
Red Velvet Events is a finalist for an International Special Events Society (ISES) Esprit Award for Creative Services!
The ISES Awards draw a competitive pool of nominations from around the globe, so becoming a finalist is quite an honor. Last year, we received an ISES Esprit Award for Best Creative Solution, and being included among such a prestigious and gifted group of event professionals was an incredibly humbling experience.
Another reason this nomination means so much to us is that it acknowledges our talented staff’s abilities to build an event from the ground up – creating branding, content and design out of nothing – and having the end result be an unforgettable experience for the client and guests. For this particular event, our efforts included:
- Branding the event by designing the event’s logo, website and marketing materials, including sponsorship packets, marketing packets, online flyers, tiers of event experience levels and more.
- Managing both large- and small-scale renovations to the venue in the few weeks leading up to the event, all of which had to be done up to code in a historic building.
- Building a pre-event video that would set the tone for and sell a nightclub experience that did not yet exist.
- Creating and staging the décor, which featured the event’s logo in both prominent and subtle ways.
- Designing and delivering credentials to the events’ guests, some of which were so exclusive they required a special code to obtain them from a locked silver briefcase.
- Creating and managing the social media exposure of the event, which went viral within just a few days. They included the event website, two videos, a facebook page and a twitter account.
ISES 2013, here we come!
We are very proud of all we accomplished to make this event a once-in-a-lifetime experience for everyone involved.
We wish all of our fellow nominees the very best of luck. See you at the ISES Esprit Award ceremony this August, in the Bahamas!