It’s the 12 Days of Red Velvet Events!
We can hardly believe that 2012 is almost over!
This year seems to have gone by faster than ever. And as the holiday season gets into full swing and 2013 approaches, it seems only right to look back over the past year and count our blessings.
Red Velvet Events couldn’t have made magic happen without the help of our clients, event partners, and friends. And while we don’t have any geese a-laying or drummers drumming around the office, it was still pretty fun to look at how 12 different segments of the event planning process added up in 2012.
Over the past year, we:
- Pumped over $10 million back into Austin’s economy.
- Sent over 76,800 e-mails.
- Donated almost $50,000 in services to others.
- Expanded our office space to 5,689 square feet.
- Gained nearly 2,000 new Facebook fans.
- Sent over 700 thank-you cards to our partners.
- Replied to over 200 RFPs.
- Attended more than 40 networking events thrown by our 4 favorite industry organizations: ISES, MPI, ADMEI, and HSMAI.
- Worked with more than 30 marketing departments.
- Produced over 25 Texas-themed events.
- Traveled to 7 different cities across the country to produce incredible events.
- And launched 1 fabulous new blog!
Thanks to all our event partners, clients, friends and family for a great year. Have a wonderful holiday season and we’ll see you in 2013!